Re: [DNS] DNS FAQ v0.01 (DRAFT)

From: Antony <antony§sydney.healey.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:50:47 +1000 (EST)
> In short: Antony you write your FAQ, Paul you write your FAQ, publish
> them both, and we'll try to merge them later.  For the time being, I
> wouldn't call either of them "the authoritative FAQ of the DNS list".

I wouldn't call it that either. It is a start, nothing more (and some may
contest it isn't even that).

I'd prefer to see the FAQ edited by one with many contributors. If someone
else wishes to take over the role (or people feel someone else more
qualified/competent) that I am happy with that. We need to make a move,
hopefully we can start now.

Regards,
Antony.

  Antony Healey		ISOC-AU Founding Member		Ph:  +61 2 9834 6055
  General Manager					Fax: +61 2 9834 6249
  Healey Communications Australia  --  Giving you the world...