Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: Paul Brooks <paul.brooks§globalone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:00:53 +1000
Let me get this straight: Vic, you're slinging off about the fact that
a volunteer service that is provided at no charge didn't happen fast
enough for your liking (with no committed interval by the provider).

I wonder how it would be received if a volunteer service like Lifeline was
sneered at and ridiculed because it didn't provide a commercial-like
service in a commercial-like time interval.

Get a life - if fast turnaround is required, there are commercial
for-fee services that provides - nay, *guarantees* that. Pick a suitable
service provider for your required level of service (and pay the suitable
fee), don't sling off at a free service for not being fast enough.

---
Paul Brooks (PB94)        | pbrooks&#167;gip.net / Paul.Brooks§GlobalOne.net
Manager, Data Operations  | Ph. +61 2 9290 9000   Fax. +61 2 9290 9092
Global One Communications |
Sydney, Australia         | Founding Member:Internet Society of Australia