Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: Matt Trim <matt§phobos.starvision.net.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:39:34 +1000 (EST)
As a follow up to Pauls comments - I'm sure most '.org.au' clients in
Australia would rather a week, even two weeks turnaround, if it meant that
their domain was registered and maintained for free by a volunteer.

The current system is great - we have a volunteer providing quite an
acceptable level of service- free of chrage - to community
organisations!

Do you really have to have this closed thinking that we can no longer
have free DNS services because the turnaround isn't what you
personally want?

I'm sure all the community organisations are glad they aren't paying a
registration and renewal fee for their domain names!