Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: Scott Howard <scott§doc.net.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:08:15 +1000
On Tue, Jul 21, 1998 at 12:46:30PM +1000, vicc&#167;cia.net.au wrote:
> have lifeline australia waiting extraodinarly patiently for

7 days is _NOT_ extraordinarily patient for a free service.

> www.lifeline.org.au to be delegate so they can print $20k of material.

"delegate"??  How the hell is a delegation stoping them from printing
the material?

If this was a new registration then I can understand holding off, but as
the domain is already registered, there's no risk you will be knocked
back, so why not go ahead and print?

> lifeline perform a very important service for this country and
> is disgracefull that they are subject to this kind of shaby third
> rate treatment.

kre performs a very important service for this country and
is disgracefull that he is subject to this kind of shaby third
rate crap from people like you.

  Scott.