Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH (fwd)

From: Ron Ipsen <ron§comu.net.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:11:44 +1000
At 21:47 23/07/98 +1000, Tony Barry wrote in reply to Sandra Davey:

>>I would be pleased to see such a hot-topic, sub-committee'd off to a
>>smaller, less argumentative list, who could then throw back to this list,
>>some reasonable suggestions.
>
>Agree completely.

Yes this seems like a good idea (.tm) - Perhaps some sort of chair/moderator
could be responsible for bringing back the findings.

Could we perhaps define the parameters? would it fit into NOIE's
"identifying the problems" question?

ron

Ron Ipsen,
Managing Director,
Gippsland Internet Pty Ltd
Ph: 61 3 51 276543  Fax: 61 3 51 262020

http://www.comu.net.au - Gippslands Community Network
http://www.gips.com.au - bringing Gippsland business online.
http://www.amputee.org - amputees working together.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the level of thinking
we were at when we created them." -  Albert Einstien