RE: [DNS] AP-IFWP Annoucement (Aug 3)

From: Erica Roberts <ERoberts§dca.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 12:21:07 +1000
Colleagues

I am replying to this question on behalf of Erica Roberts, who does not
return to Australia until this evening.

Paul Twomey, the CEO of NOIE, is proposing to attend.  I understand that 2
others are definitely attending, and a few more may be considering
attending.  The National Office is looking for interested parties to join
the CEO to ensure that Australia has an appropriate voice at this meeting.
We need to demonstrate that the National Office has the Australian industry
(and I use that term with the widest possible meaning) right behind it.

Pending Erica's return, interested parties can call me on 02 6271 1188, or
email me on brian.stewart&#167;noie.gov.au.  This is not to say that you have to
register with us to go.  Just that it would be helpful for us to know who
is going.

Brian Stewart
General Manager
Legal and Regulatory
National Office for the Information Economy