RE: [DNS] AP-IFWP Annoucement (Aug 3)

From: Steve Thompson <Steve.Thompson§asx.com.au>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 09:57:51 +1000

>   | Who is thinking of going to this?
>
> For what it is worth, I am seeing if I can manage to arrange
> to be able
> to attend.

I was orginally going to setup a Video Conference between ASX and Melbourne
IT due to the fact I will not be able to attend the singapore conference,
but after a bit of lateral thinking, I figured it might be a chance for
interested parties to come together to discuss what they would like to say
to the stakeholder heading over to Singapore.

So I am extending an invitation for all people who are interested in having
this discussion to reply back to me via email if they wish to attend. I have
set up 3 Video Conference sites, Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane, and will be
able to bring in a audio feed via the telephone for the people in canberra
if there is anybody who wishes to be involved from there.

The time for the conference is

Thursday 2PM - 3PM
Sydney
Australian Stock Exchange Building