Re: [DNS] Farewell

From: Jim Stewart <jim§ttalk.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:00:41 +1000
Thanks Doug for all your hard work over the last two years. I know I have a
few arguments with you and Melbourne IT both publicly and privately since
you started administering .com.au but I know it was a pretty thankless task
so here goes
Thanks and good luck
Jim Stewart
Exec Producer / Director
ICQ 7886979
**
TTalk Broadcasting Asia Pacific
Internet OldBoys - Aust Tech News
    Daily Show http://202.180.226.8/ttalkra/IOB_daily.ram
    Weekly Show http://202.180.226.8/ttalkra/IOB.ram
The NetBoat - The world's 1st Internet radio comedy serial.
    This week's episode http://202.180.226.8/ttalkra/nb/nb.ram
http://www.ttalk.com
***