[DNS] Farewell

From: Doug Osborn <doug§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:23:42 +1000
Dear All,

The time has come for me to move on from MelbIT/INA. The past two years
have been a challenging time, and overall a very positive experience. This
has been largely due to the people in the industry, and in particular those
whom I've worked with as colleagues and clients.

So this is just a quite note to say "thank-you" to all of you - I have
enjoyed working with you and doing business with you. I will be signing off
both the aussie-isp and dns mailing lists in the near future, although I
will most likely rejoin the dns mailing list once settled in my new position.

Best Regards,
Doug