Re: [DNS] connect.com.au and .net.au

From: Kevin Littlejohn <darius§connect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:52:13 +1000
>>> Larry Bloch wrote
> Hi
>
> I would like to make a request to connect.com.au to those that administer the
 .net.au domain name application process.

Heya,

I know there's a few CCA people on this list, and I know we are paying
attention to things here, but I suspect this list is probably not an
appropriate forum for requests to do with technical aspects of this
particular service.  I'd suggest that, if you want an official answer
to this request, probably posing it as an official request to CCA would
be the better option.

(Unofficially, I suspect you'll get an answer along the lines of getting
Telstra's whois db working properly being the better option, but I'm in
no position to give a definitive official answer...)

KevinL
---
Kevin Littlejohn, darius&#167;connect.com.au, darius§bofh.net.au
Development Engineer, Connect.com.au.    (Breaks things for a living)
The above all my own words, etc. etc.