Re: [DNS] domain names

From: Paul Foxworthy <paul§cohsoft.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:14:22 +1000
Shaun LeCornu wrote:

>         SECONDLY- I believe that even though we have Yahoo Australia we
>still don't have an Australian specific search engine (so I'm told).

www.webwombat.com.au
www.anzwers.com.au

There are others...

>         CONCLUSION- The australian web should be set up as a virtual
>Australia with virtual states and virtual roads.

Ah, the wonders of indirect verbs. *Who*, exactly, should set this up?
Shaun, there is nothing to stop you or anyone else setting up such a
searching service if you think it's such a good idea. Please don't get into
"they orta do something about it".

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

---- Coherent Software ------------- http://www.cohsoft.com.au/ ----
For interactive Web sites, databases, software, animation
Member Aust. Web Publishers' Assoc.     http://www.awpa.asn.au/
Ask about our book "Genealogy on the Internet"
Aust. Family History Compendium at http://www.cohsoft.com.au/afhc/
PGP Key: ftp://ftp.cohsoft.com.au/pub/pgpkeys/coherent.asc