[DNS] au Domain Administration Update (18/07/99)

From: Sandra Davey <sldavey§fl.asn.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:13:00 +1000
[cross-posted to link, aussie-isp and the DNS list]

An update from the Interim Board of the au Domain Administration ...

Draft Policy Paper for Comment
------------------------------
The auDA Board is pleased to release the first draft policy paper for
public comment.

The 'Advisory Panel Procedures' contain the procedures to be followed for
all future Advisory Panels which are setup by auDA.

This draft policy paper also contains the procedures for public
consultation. We will be testing this public public process during
consultation on Advisory Panel Procedures.

The Advisory Panel Procedures are available on the auDA website.
Accompanying this is a statement from the Chair outlining the requirements
and timeframe for comment. Please read the Statement from the auDA Chair
before proceeding to the Advisory Panel Procedures.

The Board looks forward to your consideration of this draft policy paper
and we welcome your comments.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

With best regards,
Sandra Davey

Director, au Domain Administration (auDA)
Email: comments&#167;auda.org.au
Mobile: 0413 158 048
Web: http://www.auda.org.au/