Re: [DNS] FW: [ Oz-ISP ] .org.au's ... again

From: AUSCITY <auscity§auscity.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:11:50 +1000
Joshua,
Stand in line. We have been waiting over 8 months! Sandra, do you have any
further comments about Mr Elz's role/ability to deliver (in a voluntary
capacity) and what is happening about the future admin of .org.au?

I do believe Mt Elz may be on this list ... or it could be another, but he
is definitely alive even though he does not answer phone calls or emails..

We have been suggesting to our clients to go for a .asn.au because at least
this is achievable.

Regards,
Chas