Re: [DNS] Spring clean?

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:59:57 +1000 (EST)
] I read with interest the .org.au domain debate. If people don't mind I
] would like to extend this topic to the edu.au domain as well. What sort of
] times are people having to wait?

There are a reasonable number of people who complain about time taken
for org.au responses*, but very few (if any) complaints about edu.au.

(*) Although these generally consist of muttering, without documentation
of the details of the application so that observers can determine for
themselves whether there is a problem with the application details,
or the nature of the organistaion, or the DNS servers, or ...

] Perhaps it is time for a spring clean. And thats not even keeping in mind
] the parochial/academic policy still governing the com.au domains...

What a strange thing to say.
 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management