[DNS] KRE

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:14:32 +1100
The current thread is very interesting. However a question. If Robert Elz
undertakes the role of DA for .au. and the .au delegated name space has
been delegated by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) who or
what is a KRE? Also where could I find historical info. about
*non-exclusive* license criteria etc. By the way (ball park figures) how
many people have actually tried to join the 300 pound gorilla?

Matthew King