Re: [DNS] KRE gives com.au to ADNA...?

From: George Michaelson <ggm§dstc.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:50:41 +1000
I think you will find that official announcements often lag behind the
decision. There are probably some legalisms to be explored here.

The story has broken in more than one location.

And its com.au not .au (although its taken as a very healthy sign .au
will transit in due course)

ISOC-AU wanted to issue a PR on this too. We felt constrained not to speak
until somebody published a formal announcement. I think AuDA will get round
to it.

-George
--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm&#167;dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072