[DNS] is it legal?

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:27:02 +1100
Someone has offered to buy one of my com.au domain names .. can I sell it to
them legally?

Josh
--
CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.
The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.
If you received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.