RE: [DNS] FW: [Oz ISP] .com.au naming policy

From: Vasil Vasiliades <vasil§emis.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:34:36 +1100
Seeing as we are having a gripe session I have applied 3 times for
centre.com.au even got a trademark on it.  Registered a company with it
"centre.com.au P/L."

I have been rejected 3 times because its generic.

I have heard, don't know if its true or not that generic names will go to
the highest bidder, does that mean they will buy my company as well?

Vasil Vasiliades
EMIS P/L