Re: [DNS] ABC: Australia supports global cyber-squatting regulations

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:33:54 +1100
>Maybe the Australian flora and fauna turn people off.

Maybe they do, but they fill an essential role of adding a level of hierarchy
which in itself has no semantic connotations.

That way I can be gih.emu.id.au and you can be gih.wallaby.id.au without
either of us feeling that one id.au  name hierarchy or the other is 'superior'
in some fashion or other. It was a damn clever move if you ask me.