Re: [DNS] ABC: Australia supports global cyber-squatting regulations

From: Rohan Levy <rlevy§vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 02:33:32 +1100
Again, I pose the question to the readers. Is the aim of this discussion
group to think of what to do with *.id.au ?
If it is the notion of making it a more active domain then 'yes' it is
important as to what the 'XYZ' in XYZ.id.au actually is, rather than
arbitraryString.id.au
There is always the way of cutting the domain into areas: be it postcode or
state levels.

Rohan