RE: [DNS] AN domain

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:19:17 +1100
Sorry for the delayed reply (I've been on holidays).

churchesofchrist.org.au has already been registered ...

    Object-Type: DOMAIN
    Organization-Name: Churches of Christ
    Organization-ACN: n/a
    Reg-Bus-Name:
    Reg-Bus-Number:
    Organization-Postal: 77 Capel Street
    Organization-Postal: West Melbourne
    Organization-Postal: VIC 3003
    Organization-Country-Code: AU
    Domain-Name: churchesofchrist.org.au
    Admin-Contact: (NP87-AU)
    Tech-Contact: (JR20-AU)
    Handle: CHURCHESOFCHRIST-ORG-AU-DOM
    Created: 13-Feb-98
    Updated: 20-Nov-1999

Speak to Nigel (NP87-AU) if you have any questions about the use of this
domain name.

Cheers

Josh

http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management

express permission of the author.  You don't know who really wrote it.
268 subscribers. Archived at http://lists.waia.asn.au/list/dns (dns/dns)