RE: [DNS] AN domain

From: David.Adkins <david§brs.org.au>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 12:30:43 +1100
No one is asking for any preferential treatment here.
You will notice from my original message that the domain name asked for is
"churchofchrist.org.au" and not "churchesofchrist.org.au" as stated in the
message.
We know better than to try and register a domain already in use.
Also the domain name would not have been accepted to be approved should
the name be already in use???

regards
David