Re: cybersquatting Elz

From: Nick Andrew <nick§zeta.org.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:00:38 +1100
> Quoting Matthew King:
> > I am sorry but enough is enough. Basically he writes to auDA stating
> > that he is granting them authority over "certain" aspects of the
> > namespace after clearly stating it is still his and shall remain
> > his...

I fear you have misunderstood the letter. The letter delegates _com.au_
to auDA, not _au_. kre has relinquished control over the com.au part of
the namespace in the fullest possible way.

The letter grants no authority over au whatsoever. kre will write another
letter for that when it is appropriate.

Nick.
--
Pacific Internet                  SP4   Fax: +61-2-9233-6545 Voice: 9231-9400
G.P.O. Box 3400, Sydney NSW 1043        http://www.zeta.org.au/