[DNS] More: cybersquatting Elz

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:17:51 +1100
I am fully aware that this letter only granted authority over the
com.au area of the .au namespace.  That is the whole point.

I also feel that the language does not seem neutral. Indeed I would
go as far as saying from a legal perspective it is very strong in its
indication of rights and duties. In the face of auDa's now extended
existence I find it all the more compelling to suggest someone is
dragging his feet. Why? Good question.

Also I firmly believe that Mr Elz's public stance on the matter seems
to indicate that he is very keen to keep the .au under his hegemony.

Matthew King