RE: [DNS] Buy.com counting cost of domain name row

From: Doug Robb <doug§cygnus.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:14:45 +0800 (WST)
On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Rowe, Joshua wrote:

> That's not true.
>
> I registered josh.com.au under my own name without any problems.

Josh you got lucky! I suppose jeff.com.au fell throught
to. They have stopped peoples names in the past so
another inconsistant policy.

re the 'if its not in the yellow pages its not a generic
category' that some posts have mentioned this has got
to be a very strange criteria to define what is generic.
No wonder the policy is so full of holes ....

doug