Re: [DNS] FW: [Oz ISP] Domain Renewal Scam

From: Alastair Waddell <awaddell§legion.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:31:06 +1000
Hi, myself and at least one other person (from aussie-isp)
received the following from ina, which I forward to the list in
good faith:

"Thank you for your concerns in regards to this issue. It is
currently in the hands of our solicitors at the moment."

If you'd like the name of the sender, please contact me
privately.

Regards,