Re: [DNS] insurance.com.au

From: Paul Foxworthy <paul§cohsoft.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:05:53 +1000
At 10:41 25/10/2000 +1000, you wrote:
>We have had the name for 5 years, some months before the Domain Name
>Regulations were introduced by the Government.

The government has never introduced any such regulations. Could people
please do their homework before making such statements on the list?

Can anyone recommend a good historical summary on the Web of the Australian
domain name regulation saga, especially one that highlights changes in the
rules over the years?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy