Re: [DNS] FW: Violation of internet.com/domainnotes copyright

From: Kerry Henry <KHenry§ClickOn.au.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:34:22 +1100
Fully agree with you, Doug.

Someone at internet.com should dump the 'legal' focus and change to
'marketing' focus.

Without David's prompt via his summary,  I wouldn't normally visit
internet.com

So I guess if that remains their '******' attitude, then David, my advice is
just leave them off your summaries and I for one won't be going to their
site of my own accord.

One day, some in the USA will get a life and come to realise they are
actually part of a bigger world.

David, I applaud your initiative and very much appreciate and enjoy your
summaries.

Ta, Kerry Henry