RE: Violation of internet.com/domainnotes copyright

From: <david.goldstein§nic.at>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:29:22 +0100
Hello all

This issue has proved very interesting, and I have received, via the Domain
Policy mailing list which I am also on, a response from the Managing
Director of Domain Notes. He said it was never his intention that this issue
go the way it did, but obviously their attorney acted otherwise.

I also believe that what I am doing is "fair use", and that citations are
also allowed under the new draft European copyright law, and also under the
Berne convention.

It's rather childish and ludicrous, and maybe now at least one attorney will
now think twice before sending these idiotic cease and desist type letters.

Cheers
David