Re: [DNS] Contacts

From: Jason Allen <jallen§pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 01:44:16 +1000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dassa" <dasssa&#167;ozemail.com.au>
To: "Dns&#167;Auda. Org. Au" <dns§auda.org.au>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 10:32 PM
Subject: [DNS] Contacts

> Hi
>
> My company, DHS International Pty Ltd (http://www.dhs.org) was recently
> contacted by a representative of a small Africian nation with respect to
> assisting them with web and email facilities and other services revolving
around
> their gTLD.
>
> I would like to know if anyone on the list has a contact email address for
some
> one in the Australian Government that I could discuss this matter with to
ensure
> the company is acting within international policy as defined by the AuG
and
> possibly some contacts for grants to assist this Nation with their
Internet
> activities.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Darryl Lynch CEO
> DHS International.

Sorry, can't help you with your request for info.

Probably a small point to most people though, but one which I feel compelled
to ask and note - you refer to yourself/group as "my company" yet have a
.org web address and references on the web content give it as a
organisation.. In my mind, organisation and company are completely
different.

-----
Jason Allen [mailto:%20jallen&#167;pobox.com]
Phone: 0402 004 419 (+61 4 0200 4419)

Out the 10Base-T, through the router, down
the T1, over the leased line, off the bridge,
past the firewall .. nothing but Net.