RE: [DNS] Contacts

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:06:41 +1000

A company is an organisation.  But the reason the web site uses the term is due
to the fact we started out as a unincorporated association and then moved to a
company structure.

We have many domain names, some under .org but also others under .net and .com.

We mostly use the .org domain names for the provision of free services to the
Internet community.

I do not see any conflict.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.