[DNS] enough!

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§corliss.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:25:30 +1000
Hi David

My post seems to have gone astray.  (Sorry to Josh for another email.)

Thank you, David.  I support your initiative and agree that filters are an
option for those who object.  But I also would urge you to provide as much
Australia-related material as you can.  That way everybody is happy ;-).

Meanwhile you, and others interested in partipating in discussions on
international issues, might wish to join the mailing list of the DNSO
General Assembly.  This can be dome by sending an email to
Majordomo&#167;dnso.org with the words "subscribe ga" in the text of the message.

Regards
Patrick Corliss
Alternate Chair
DNSO General Assembly