Re: [DNS]

From: Greg Watson <g.watson§computer.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:31:28 +1000
Cate,

The auDA board fully supports the process that is being undertaken to
effect the transfer of delegation for .au. I have personally met with
Robert on four occasions to keep him informed on our progress towards
achieving redelegation. Should Robert have any concerns about auDA's
capacity to fulfill this role or with the process we are following, he is
perfectly free to comment. However to date he has declined to do so. In
view of this it is our intention to proceed with the redelegation as
outlined by Chris.

Best regards,

Greg Watson
Co-Chair, auDA