[DNS] re-delegation of .au

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§setel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:47:57 +1000
Mark Hughes wrote Wednesday, 6 June 2001 5:54 PM:

> Of course, maybe there's another reason for Robert not saying
> anything.....its just possible that over a decade of watching domain name
> issues in .au he has a much better perspective than any of us, and reckons
> that most of the argy-bargy about this verus that and yes vs no is in the
> longer term scheme of things pretty insignifcant, and therefore he very
> sensibly doesn't waste his time and energy making comments :)

Robert Elz expressed views in a submission he made in March 2001 to auDA in
response to the Second Public Consultation Report of the auDA Name Policy
Advisory Panel <http://www.auda.org.au/panel/name/submissions/elz.html>.
Readers may wish to draw their own conclusions.

I'm a member of the Name Policy Advisory Panel and Competition Model
Advisory Panel.

Ian

~~~~~
Ian Johnston, Policy Consultant
Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre Limited (SETEL)
PO Box 58   Jamison   ACT   2614  Australia
http://www.setel.com.au   mailto:ian.johnston&#167;setel.com.au
02 6251 7848 (Business)   02 6251 7835 (Fax)   0413 990 112 (Mobile)

SETEL is a national small business consumer association
Advancing and representing the interest of Australian small business
as telecommunications and electronic commerce consumers