RE: [DNS] Go Jim Go - RE Jim Fleming

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:26:35 +1000
Matthew,

>Re the comments about censoring the list just reaffirm fears about
>transparency and auDA

Please do not ascribe comments to auDA that auDA has not made. auDA has not
suggested censoring the list. You will find plenty of comments from me re
the importance of robust debate. No doubt the list will, in its own time,
decide what sort of contributions it wants or doesn't want.

Regards

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au