RE: [DNS] Go Jim Go - RE Jim Fleming

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:44:48 +0800
Chris

That line was a general comment about the tendencies of certain
people to contain and control information.

Obviously you are sensitive to the claim as CEO of auDA which is interesting.

On the whole I find auDA has been fairly open. And as someone who was
at the inaugural meeting I have watched it's development with some
interest.

However I'd have to mirror some of the concerns expressed by Cate
Coorey and others about issues such as board minutes,  transparency
and accountability. The site seems to indicate that there has not
been a board meeting since the 2000 AGM (5th December 2000) which is
a little strange...

The net (and easy to use HTML editors) should make this information
so clear and available that it sparkles. Especially for a body like
auDA.

Matthew King