Re: [DNS] Space rangers in dispute

From: Saliya Wimalaratne <saliya§hinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:59:12 +1000 (EST)
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Rowe, Joshua wrote:

> Space rangers in dispute
> http://it.mycareer.com.au/news/2001/08/14/FFXC3LRU6QC.html

That's so funny:

"But the largest incumbent seller of .au names, Melbourne IT, warned that
there was "still a significant amount of work to be done" on the
competition model, if the industry's stability was to be assured."

s/industry's stability/Melbourne IT's profitability/g

Which we all know is directly related to the *cost* of their product
(virtually nil) versus the *sale price* of their product ($125 + GST every
2 years).

I wonder why they do not want competition ? Hmm. Let me think...

Saliya