[DNS] Internet Registrations Australia

From: RIKKI LAMBERT <RXL§finlaysons.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:47:09 +0930
Could someone tell me (on-list or off-list to rikkilambert&#167;finlaysons.com.au) whether someone trading as "Internet Registrations Australia" has been involved in any undesirable conduct in relation to domain name transfers or renewals in the .com.au space?

I recall some discussion had taken place about this practice on this list but unfortunately I had emptied my mailbox & trash recently and have no reference to previous posts.

Rikki

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient
and may be privileged.

While we have used mimesweeper to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we
cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from them.