RE: [DNS] What exactly is the problem with .AU.COM?

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:51:18 +1000

Why make up new terms.  You are offering hostnames under your domain.  If
you want to go further into the description of the domain, use the standard
terms that are accepted in the industry.  That way there will be no
allegations of misleading text.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch

Interest...Run a fair sized third level registry but we give our hostnames
away for free :).