RE: [DNS] Urgent Call for public meeting

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:00:48 +0800
What was the outcome of the meeting please?

~~~~~~
Ian Johnston, Policy Consultant
Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre Limited (SETEL)
PO Box 58   Jamison   ACT   2614   Australia
02 6253 0869 (B)   02 6251 7835 (F)   0413 990 112 (M)
www.setel.com.au   mailto:ian.johnston&#167;setel.com.au

SETEL is a national association advancing and representing
the interests of Australian small businesses as consumers of
telecommunications and electronic commerce.