[DNS] Public soap boxing... AGAIN

From: Don Cameron <donc§mudgeeab.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:54:38 +1000
For heavens sake... At the risk of sounding repetitious in again echoing
earlier comments on this matter, but could personal mud slinging matches and
grudge sessions please be confined to the individual protagonists e-mail
boxes? - I doubt that anyone really wants a repeat performance.

Don

> Larry,
>
> Well I'll be damned, where has your advertising gone?
(huge ungainly snip, watching what's left dribbling into the trash)