RE: [DNS] Public soap boxing... IF the DOT fits

From: Michael <michael§mediakinetix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:09:47 +1000
Dave
In the past I have always taken the same stance as Don, this forum is for
constructive purposes, not destructive.
Unfortunately in this instance I would have to agree with you.
Harry always seems to be a just a 'tad' heavy handed but I am certain that
somewhere underneath it all he must know more than what some may think

Michael Verga