Re: [DNS] Public soap boxing... AGAIN

From: Don <donc§mudgeeab.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:30:16 +1000
OK,

Point taken... I'm awake... the roses stink... and yes... all of this may
well be true from a few people's perspectives. However it's not about
content, it's about courtesy on a public forum (does anybody remember
netiquette?)

However... if anyone really wants to DO something about this perceived issue
(instead of simply using this mail list as a free means of bitching in
everyone else's mailbox) - then do it.

All I ask is this... If anyone wants to address a posting to "Larry"... then
send it to "Larry"... not to everyone else on the list. If someone wants to
address a posting to me, then do me the courtesy of sending it to me - not
to everyone else. However if you have a subject of interest to the list
membership and it's a courteous posting, then address it as such and click
"send" - I'm sure we will all welcome the info.

and in advance... sorry to all for responding in the first place. Lesson
learnt - I'm not going to be drawn into this again.

Don