[DNS] To DON

From: Michael <michael§mediakinetix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:14:28 +1000
Come on Don,

Don't take it personally and please make sure you continue to contribute.
I can't recall anything you've said that has ever been that wrong, unlike
yours truly.
Yes we all make mistakes and that's because it's people who actually
generate these e-mails not PC's
Having said that: I am sure that an overwhelming majority of  the members
contributing to this list do so because they have the best interests of our
industry at heart.
Whether we go about things the right way all the time is a different story,
ultimately it's the fact that  we are working towards these best interests
for one (myself) and all  that counts for more than anything.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon  Don

MV