[DNS] Re: [Oz-ISP] Internet Registrations Australia gross overcharging

From: John Simmons <jss§adam.genesis.net.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:30:57 +1000 (EST)
> Now I don't feel so left out - I got my first one yesterday, for a domain
> registered just on a year ago - unfortunately, my home address was in the
> WHOIS comments, so is available for public access.

I got a whole pile of them today.  One of them was for a new domain
that I registered for one of our clients just on three weeks ago - I
actually paid for it only a few days ago.  They must be using a very
recent copy of the database!  Oddly though, another one of them was
for a domain that we cancelled over six months ago.

All the best.

John Simmons                    Phone:  (03) 9754 6479
Director                        Fax:    (03) 9754 6514
Genesis Networks                Email:  jss&#167;genesis.net.au
www.genesis.net.au              Postal: 3 Gully Crescent Belgrave 3160