Re: [DNS] Re: new look auDA web site

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:40:52 +1000 (EST)
] Quoting Rowe, Joshua on Friday October 19, 2001:
] |
] | very nice ... http://www.auda.org.au/
]
] Thanks!
]
] This is stage 1 and it will be added to over the coming weeks.
]
] If you have any suggestions or problems please let me know.

It's much better than before, but I have a couple of
suggestions/problems for you.

With Konqueror when you first load www.auda.org.au it seems
to display the news items on the left (and right) for about
5 seconds before it moves it to the right to put the picture
on the left.

Then the left 2/3 of the window is taken up by a graphic, so
I can only see half of the announcements and other content
that I actually want to read.

Could you make the graphic of the computer about half the
size, so I can see "of Practice" and "nical Spec" without
having to scroll around or change my window size?

Or maybe swap the left and right (so the picture I don't
care about can be on the right where I don't see half of it).

Also http://www.cast.org/bobby/ says it has 2 priority 1
accessibility errors.  Can you have a look at these.

For things like clear.gif it's probably best to put
	ALT=""
otherwise some browsers (like lynx) display it as
[clear.gif] or [IMAGE].

PS: I changed aunicstatus this week to work out which
button you should have pressed if you just hit return.

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management