Re: [DNS] Re: new look auDA web site

From: Ian Smith <smithi§nimnet.asn.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:51:27 +1000 (EST)
[offlist]

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Kim Davies wrote:

 > Quoting Rowe, Joshua on Friday October 19, 2001:
 > |
 > | very nice ... http://www.auda.org.au/
 >
 > Thanks!
 >
 > This is stage 1 and it will be added to over the coming weeks.

You could add a <title> to the / page :-)  And if anyone moves a
slightly larger font size (like most of the site), I'll second.

 > If you have any suggestions or problems please let me know.

   /transition/submissions/5-10mtg_record.pdf
   Sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist on this site.

Just a boring 404 from http://www.auda.org.au/transition/submissions/

Excellent work Kim, looking nice, and some good news to boot ..

Cheers, Ian