[DNS] Re: Dot-Biz Injunction Dissolves

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 01:37:30 +1000 (EST)
It has been pointed out to me there was a slip in the subject for the
latest news I posted... and the heading should have read 'Dot-Biz
Injunction Dissolves', not 'Dot-Biz Injunction Dissolves ICANN'.
Sorry if anyone got too excited at that one!

And also, it was from BNA Internet Law News, but my mistake in the
subject!

Cheers
David

--- David Goldstein <goldstein_david&#167;yahoo.com.au> wrote: > DOT-BIZ
INJUNCTION DISSOLVES