Re: [DNS] ccTLD Agreement Signed with auDA

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:30:32 +1000 (EST)
Skeeve wrote:
] I just cross posted this to aussie-isp.....
]
] but then noticed the tagline about it not being reproduced.... then went
] into a panic...

At the risk of stating the obvious, if anyone wants to forward a
message which appears on this list, there is a simple way to avoid
panic.  Ask the author for permission to forward the message, and
forward it after you get permission.

PS: Permission is granted to copy or forward my words anywhere.