[DNS] DNS action website

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:49:26 +0800
Hi all,

(Apologies for cross-posting, spamming, and duplicate emails.)

As promised, and perhaps running a little late, is the beginnings
of a website outlining what a Jeremy and myself would like to see
happen with the non-commercial side of the Australian DNS.

Its in its early stages, and I'm sure over the next couple of
days a huge amount of talking, rebutting, slamming and other
forms of discussion will take place so we can put forward
a good proposal to the AuDA that they will take seriously
into consideration.

You can find the beginnings of this at http://dnsaction.terminus.net.au/ .
There's a petition that I'd like people to sign if you'd like to
support this initiative, and a mailing list to keep informed of
the general progress (i'd personally prefer all of the actual discussion
to be hashed out on the auda mailing list).

The site is a work-in-progress, and I'll be fleshing out the actual
proposals section after we get some feedback.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Auntie Em, Hate you. Hate Kansas.
<adrian&#167;creative.net.au>	  Taking the dog."